About the course
Our Requirements Engineering course allows delegates learn to apply a range of techniques for revealing, analysing and documenting requirements and gain an industry-recognised certification so they can build skills and confidence to solve business problems and enable effective change.
What will you learn?
As part of the BCS commitment to continually enhance the quality of learning within their professional certifications, we have the updated certificate (July 2021) for this course. This ensures that BCS maintains a leading position in adhering to the industry’s best practice standards for professional certifications. Through the revised BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering, you will acquire the skills to systematically elicit, define, analyze, validate, document, and manage requirements.
- Act as an effective member of a team involved in eliciting and recording user requirements for an information system.
- Recognise the nature of the requirements and the knowledge type to which they belong.
- Be familiar with a range of elicitation techniques and know-how to apply them effectively.
- Record and prioritise requirements, and be able to recognise and help resolve conflicting requirements.
- Link project objectives/requirements to the business case.
- Find out the common problems that occur with IT projects and how the requirements engineering framework can help address these issues.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who works or wants to solve business problems and build solutions to enable effective change for their organisations.