About the Programme
The BCS Business Analysis Diploma is awarded to students who have successfully completed the core modules of Business Analysis, a knowledge-based specialism, a practitioner specialism and an examination.
To prepare for a BCS certification exam, we prepare you to :
- Know the exam objectives: review the exam objectives and requirements provided by the BCS. This will give you an idea of what topics and skills the exam will cover.
- Get study materials: we help you get study materials such as textbooks, and practice exams that cover the exam objectives.
- Practice, practice, practice: Take practice exams to assess your understanding of the topics covered and identify areas that need improvement.
- Take breaks: It’s important to take regular breaks during your exam preparation to avoid burnout and to give your brain time to rest and absorb information and we schule your break periods.
- Review regularly: we help you review the material regularly to ensure that you retain the information and can apply it effectively during the exam.
Remember, the key to success in any BCS certification exam is thorough preparation and practice.
Who is this course for?
Professionals who want to take the BCS oral exam and have obtained the 4 modules required by the BCS to qualify for the Business Analysis diploma.