About the course
This BCS Business Analysis Practice course will teach delegates how to develop a business strategy and how to apply techniques to explore business issues.
What will you learn?
The curriculum encompasses instruction on crafting a business strategy and investigating various business challenges. During the course, you will acquire skills in employing diverse business analysis techniques and examining a wide array of issues, including:
- Develop a business strategy
- Identify key performance indicators
- Understand stakeholder perspectives
- Model business activities
- Perform gap analysis
- Identify business improvements
- Manage project stakeholders
- Propose useful change projects
- Identify costs and benefits for change projects
Who is this course for?
- This course is suitable for anyone who works or wants to solve business problems and build solutions to enable effective change for their organisations.
- This course is designed for individuals currently in a business analysis role seeking to enhance their comprehension of business analysis strategy and its practical application