About the courseOverview This course teaches concepts, tools, and techniques to make business analysis work for your organisation and to deliver business improvement and change. Please note: Our course has been updated to the new 2023 syllabus introduced by BCS.
What will you learn?
- The responsibilities and skillset of a business analyst
- Strategy analysis
- Business process modelling
- Stakeholder analysis
- Investigation and modelling techniques
- Requirements engineering
- Agile BA techniques
- Business case development
- Management of business change
Who is this course for?The foundation certificate caters to individuals seeking to gain a comprehensive understanding of business analysis, aiding change initiatives, and enhancing business processes. People who:
- Want to move into a business analyst role to support business improvements and change
- Work in business analysis and need to close their skill gaps to increase the standard of their work.
- Want to become more employable by adding business analysis to their skillsets.
- Need to deliver business improvements and change projects for their organisations